Flare3D Physics Code Examples
From Flare3D Wiki
The following examples are includes with Flare3D
- Test01 - The Basics: How to initialize a physics engine and create a rigid body.
- Test02 - Primitives: How to create different kind of rigid bodies.
- Test03 - Mesh Collision: How to create a physicable mesh collider.
- Test04 - Restitution: Understanding materials properties of a body (restitution).
- Test05 - Friction: Understanding materials properties of a body (friction).
- Test06 - Add forces: How to move a body applying forces.
- Test07 - Forces and mass: Understanding how mass of a body affects its motion.
- Test08 - Constraint World Point: How to keep attached a body to a specific position in global space.
- Test09 - Constraint Max Distance: How to keep attached a body to another.
- Test10 - Vehicle Demo: How to create and use a vehicle (subsystem).
- Test11 - Manual Collision: This demo shows how to test collisions without the physics engine.
- Test12 - Pool Demo: Buidling a simple pool game.
- Test13 - Avatar Demo: How to control an Avatar in a 3D Map.